Rules of Conduct
At Historische Krijgskunst Alphen we stand for an inclusivity and equality. Thus we follow the following rules:
- We respect everyone at all times.
- At all times the equipment of the club is treated with care.
- Participation of training sessions is completely at your own risk. It is the responsibility of the participant to have an up to date health insurance.
- Discrimination, racism or intimidation in any shape of form is basis for direct refusal of entry of training sessions and relevant authorities will be contacted.
- During training sessions and events it is strictly forbidden to be under the influence of any kind of drug or alcohol. If it is suspected, the instructors can refuse entry to the training session.